Terms & Conditions
When you place an order with us you are making an offer to buy tickets. We will send you an e-mail to confirm that we have received your order. Once we have reviewed your order we will e-mail you again to confirm that we accept your order. In the unlikely event that the tickets are no longer available, or that we have made a pricing mistake, we will advise you of this.
How to make an Order
We may collect the following information:
- You can use our website to place an order by selecting the product you wish to buy and adding it to your basket. Items you do not require can be removed from your basket at any time.
- UK carriage charges will be shown prior to you placing your order. In the case of international delivery, we will contact you directly to advise of costs and to arrange payment.
- You will be required to pay for the goods in full at the time of ordering.We use secure payment facilities for both online and telephone payments.
- Promotional prices only apply during the period stated.
- All prices quoted on our website are in UK pounds and include Value Added Tax at the current rate.
- Once your order has been confirmed, changes may not be possible or may incur additional charges or delays.
TICKETED PRODUCTS are non-exchangeable and non-refundable